Home Page

'Loving Learning, Learning Skills for Life'


SEND at Blackwood


Details of our SEN Information Report (previously known as the Local Offer) and our SEND policy are available below.








Please find some useful resources and website links below for your information. 

Click on the links to visit the website

Communication and Interaction (C&L)

Cognition and Learning (C&L)

Physical Development (PD)/Sensory

Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)


Log of House Points

  • Maple 8627
  • Beech 7121
  • Oak 7115