I hope you had a good half term and enjoyed the sun safely.
I am looking forward to seeing your work on the year group email.
Take care of yourselves and those you live with.
Work for the week beginning 13th July.
You've been working very hard so now it's time to test the grown ups!
Can you fill in my quiz and then compare your answers with your grown up? Who will win???
I would like you to think about these questions this week. You might choose to focus on just one or all of them. What do the other people in your house think? Do they have different ideas?
1. What do Christians believe about Jesus? How is he inspiring to them?
2. How do Muslims try to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad?
3. How do stories of Guru Nanak inspire Sikh people?
4. What does it mean to be influenced by someone else?
5.Who influences me?
6. Do we all need role models? Why, or why not?
7. How did Martin Luther King change the lives of black people in the USA?
8. How did Mother Teresa change the lives of poor and homeless people in Kolkata?
9. How has Islamic Relief changed lives across the world?
10. What can we learn from the action, achievement and qualities of these people?
Work for the week beginning 29th June.
Have a list of inspirational people? Like playing 'Top Trumps?' This week's activity is for you!
Could you look at the power point and create your own game for others to play?
I am looking forward to seeing your emails.
Stay safe in the sun,
Work for the week beginning 22nd June.
Last week we looked at why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is seen to be so influential to Muslim believers. This week I would like you to do some research about important Christians. You can present it in any way that you like. I am looking forward to seeing what you find out.
Work for the week beginning 15th June.
Stories about important people are often passed down between generations. They help people understand their religious, traditional and cultural past and quite often have a moral or something to learn from them.
Have a look at the power point and think about how people might be influenced by the stories of Prophet Muhammad (PBUM.)
Work for the week beginning 8th June.
Last week several of you did really well in describing what qualities you think makes a good leader.
This week I would like you to find out why Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is considered to be a great leader in Islam (the Muslim religion.)
If this is your religion then I would like your own personal ideas about how he has influenced your life and choices.
Work for the week beginning 1st June.
This half term, we're thinking all about leaders. Who do you think are leadership qualities?
Can you find a big enough piece of paper to draw around someone and write in what you think a leader is like? I am hoping for some brilliant photos!