*Unfortunately, these games will not work on tablets, as they require Flash Player.
There are lots of fun ways to practise your spellings!
You could try;
- Making your words out of Play Dough
- Cutting the letters out of the newspaper and creating a collage
- Making a piece of art, containing your spellings
- Creating your spellings using string and glue
- Playing Hangman, using your current spelling list
- Creating a word search, using the spellings you've been given
- Writing an acrostic poem, with your spelling going down the page
easy when you
inventive ways you can
Can you think of any other fun ways that you can learn spellings?